- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE?
- Registration and profile information collected when you join the Service. We may collect personal information such as a username, first and last name, birth date, phone number, e-mail address, and other contact information when you register for a Foundation Performance Academy, LLC (from here forth referred to as “FPA”) event, participate in a FPA promotion or contest, or if you correspond with us. We may collect billing information if you sign up for premium services or if you make a payment to an Affiliated Organization.
- Data collected through the use of the Service. After you set up your account, you may be able to provide additional information which may be shared through your public profile, such as your height, weight, photograph and/or video and other biographical or personal information ("Profile Information"), and information about your athletic performance or information relating to your team, league, or organization. This information may be provided by a third party, such as a parent, coach, team manager or Organization, or it may be provided by you directly. We also collect information about how you and your Organization's use the Service and the data you input.
- Information we collect from social networks. We may receive information about you when you interact with our sites through various social media, for example, by logging in through or liking us on Facebook or following us on Twitter, Snap Chat, or Instagram. The data we receive is dependent upon your privacy settings with the social network. You should always review, and if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and services before linking or connecting them to the FPA Service.
- Monitoring user activity. We may, at our discretion, monitor the communications that take place on our Service, such as messaging, forums or chat rooms, in order to protect our users and monitor the effectiveness of our Service. You acknowledge that you have no expectation of privacy with respect to any such communications or postings, and you expressly consent to such monitoring.
When you access our Service by or through a mobile device, we may receive or collect and store a unique identification number associated with your device ("Device ID"), mobile carrier, device type and manufacturer, phone number, and, depending on your mobile device settings, your geographical location data, including GPS coordinates (e.g. latitude and/or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device.
When you upload photographs to Foundation Performance Academy those files may contain location information or other metadata. This metadata may be accessible to others if you share content on the Service.
We may use the data collected through cookies, log file, device identifiers, location data and clear gifs information to: (a) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the site; (b) provide custom, personalized content and information, including advertising; (c) provide and monitor the effectiveness of our Service; (d) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, usage, and demographic patterns on our website and our Service; (e) diagnose or fix technology problems; and (f) otherwise to plan for and enhance our service.
Third Party Tracking and Online Advertising. We may permit third party ad networks, social media companies, and other third party services to collect information about browsing behavior from visitors to our Service through cookies, social plug-ins, or other tracking technology. We may permit third party online advertising networks to collect information about your use of our websites over time so that they may play or display ads that may be relevant to your interests on our Service as well as on other websites or services. Typically, the information is collected through cookies or similar tracking technologies. The only way to completely "opt out" of the collection of any information through cookies or other tracking technology is to actively manage the settings on your browser or mobile device. Please refer to your browser's or mobile device's technical information for instructions on how to delete and disable cookies, and other tracking/recording tools. (To learn more about cookies, clear gifs/web beacons and related technologies and how you may opt-out of some of this tracking, you may wish to visit All About Cookies and/or the Network Advertising Initiative's online resources, at http://www.networkadvertising.org). Depending on your mobile device, you may not be able to control tracking technologies through settings. If you have any questions about opting out of the collection of cookies and other tracking/recording tools, you can contact us directly at email@example.com
- SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
Remember, our Service allows you to connect with others and share information about yourself with other individuals and organizations. Your profile information, including your name, photo, and other personal information, may be available publicly to other members of the Service and may be searchable by search engines which may display certain of your information publicly. Also, remember that FPA provides some of its Services for third parties such as Organizations and tournament organizers. These third parties have their own data collection and use policies that FPA does not control. Please review the privacy policies of any third party organization before sharing your personal information with that organization.
We may also share your personal information with:
- Other companies owned by or under common ownership at Foundation Performance Academy. These companies will use your personal information in the same way as we can under this policy;
- Third-party vendors and other service providers that perform services on our behalf, as needed to carry out their work for us, which may include identifying and serving targeted advertisements, billing, payment processing, content or service fulfillment, or providing analytic services;
- Business partners who offer a service to you jointly with us;
- The public. Any information that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service is viewable by other users and the public. You may be able to control some elements of data sharing through your privacy Settings.
- Other parties in connection with a company transaction, such as a merger, sale of company assets or shares, reorganization, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company or third party or in the event of a bankruptcy or related or similar proceedings; and
- YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
Privacy Settings: Subject to your profile and privacy settings, any information that you make public is searchable by other Users and may be accessible via API(s) and viewable on search engines. You may be able to restrict some of this public sharing by visiting your privacy settings on the Service or by limiting the type of data in your profile. Changing your privacy settings will not have any effect on information that was previously shared through the Service. Remember that even if you remove information that you posted to the Service, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Service, or if other Users have copied or saved that information.
How long we keep your Information: Following termination or deactivation of your User account, FPA may retain your profile information for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, or audit purposes. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to delete your account. Please be aware that we will not be able to delete any content you have shared with others on the Service or with social media sites. Please also be aware that we may be able to delete data that you provided to the Service, but we may not be able to delete data about you that was provided by another user or by an Organization (for example, if an Organization lists your name and player statistics on a team roster, that will not be deleted). If you are an Organization, we are not able to delete information you provided about other users, such as statistics or records, once that information has been shared with other users on the Service.
- HOW WE STORE AND PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Keeping your information safe: Foundation Performance Academy cares about the security of your information, and uses commercially reasonable physical, administrative, and technological safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information collected through the Service. However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems 100%. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, FPA will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
- LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
- HOW TO CONTACT US
- INFORMATION SECURITY